Each batch of finished product must be certified by quality personnel
before releasing for sale or supply. The purpose of controlling batch release in this way is to ensure that the batch has been manufactured and checked in accordance with requirements of its marketing authorization.
In the event that a defect needs to be investigated or batch recalled, ensuring that the quality personnel who certified the batch and the relevant records are readily identified
Trace Metal analysis
Ion Exchange Capacity
Water Soluble Phosphates
Other elements i.e. Fe, Cu, Mn, Zn, Pb, Cr, CO, Ni, Mg, B, MO, V, Mn etc.
· Re-Validation of the Chemicals
· Bulk analysis of the Industrial Fine chemicals
· Bulk analysis of the Fertilizers
· Identification of the Unknown Chemicals
· Ultra Trace metal analysis in the chemicals
|Setting up of New Laboratory||Atomic Absorption spectrophotometer
Selective Ion analyzer
CHNSO Elemental Analyzer
Melting Point Apparatus